Dutch Reformed Church
Dutch Reformed Church is a neo-Gothic single-nave church in the center of the North Holland town of Schagen. The church was built from 1895-1897 to a design by J.A.G. van der Sturgeon. This church serves as a replacement for a previous church on the same site that went up in flames.
The church is made of brick with alternating stone blocks at the corners. In 1923 a wooden partition wall was placed. The church has been listed as a national monument since 1996. The church underwent several restorations including 1946 (roofing, organ), 1954 (roof), 1965 (south side), 1978-1979 (overall restoration), and 2006 (slate and ridge turret).
In the church there is an organ with two manuals and pedal from 1901