Dom and the truth
One of the following statements is true -
1) Despite his best efforts, Dom had to settle for 4th place in this year's Ukulele look-a-like contest.
2) Although they are now widely accepted, the theories expressed in Formby's 'The Origin of Ukulele' were, at one time, greeted with suspicion.
3) It wasn't until he'd actually had his tuning pegs tightened that Dom realised he'd joined the wrong queue.
4) Anxiety grips Doctor's waiting room as fears of ukulele flu spread.
5) Dom is confused by the order of things.
- Sanyo HD700