North British Locomotive Co Ltd
The main photo shows the internal courtyard of the largest locomotive builder in Europe when built in 1909. The architect was James Miller and the building is A listed.
The extras show
Three of the carvings in the boardroom and at the entrance
The main entrance
The First World War Memorial stained glass window
Stained glass showing some of the uses of the building
Fireplace in the boardroom
Entrance door of the boardroom
During WWI the Red Cross had a hospital in the building and in 1964 in became a college until 2010 when Kelvin College was built across the road.
It's now a business centre.
War history of the building
Even more photos of the building here
- Samsung SM-A715F