LadyFindhorn was enraptured by MrSmith's re-enactment of his second date with his first girlfriend in Liverpool in 1978 (hard to believe that this dashing young bloke is a bus pass holder).
He truly is a raconteur extraordinaire.
It was, as always, a delight to meet up with these two. Her Ladyship was sporting her brand new and definitely on trend spiky haircut, which requires minimal maintenance after long sessions of aquatic handstands in Porty.
I had hoped that I'd be able to get a few shots of MrSmith sans his trademark middle finger, with him being in the presence of a lady and all that. But he was undeterred.
The full walking tour of colourful Edinburgh is here
It has been an action-packed three days. I loved every minute of it. The most special part being the meet-ups with all the great blipfoto friends I have made over the years:
- The Reprobates - you know who you are ("I didn't fall off the wagon your Honour, I was pushed!!!")
- Pensioner and the SK ("my birthday and Christmas rolled into one")
- Meles and DaveH (a big thank you for the CD Maggie!)
- LadyFindhorn and MrSmith for the (intelligible this time) blether
- LeeAnne for watching me tuck into the marrow bone without gagging
Thank you all. Big love from Dun Laoghaire.