Far too hot today for anything beyond a gentle stroll, so we had a walk around Leeming, Nr. Oxenhope. This is Waterside Mill (formerly Sykes Mill) alongside Leeming Reservoir.
The mill was built in 1847 as a worsted spinning mill and employed up to 150 people before it closed in the early 1980's. It was converted to residential use c.1990.
The reservoir was built in the 1870's and submerged two mills and several cottages.
Polly dog found the water 'just right' and spent some time paddling and swimming in order to keep cool.
Wet dog in new car on way home :-(