Ice House (2014.166)
This is the Hermitage of Braid Ice House.
The notes nearby say:
"Built in the 18th century into the south bank of the Braid Burn. This ice house belonged to Hermitage of Braid House, which was built around 1785 by Charles Gordon of Cluny. It was not unusual for a large mansion to have its own ice house nearby, which would be used in summer to preserve food and chill wine."