Newly opened in San Diego, next to the San Diego County Administration Building.
They took an unsightly parking lot, put it below ground, and covered it with this wonderful playground and wading area.
They're quite serious about it staying nice.
NO mis-use allowed!
COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
Hours of Operation: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS:
* Dogs must be on a leash (maximum 6’ in length).
* Smoking is prohibited.
* Do not rummage in trash or recycling receptacles.
* Begging or soliciting alms as described in Penal Code section 647(c) is prohibited.
* Removing or disturbing park vegetation or disturbing soil is prohibited.
* Sleeping or camping in the park is prohibited.
* Fountains and rinse stations are for recreational use. No bathing allowed.
* Glass bottles/containers are prohibited.
* Children 12 years and under must be supervised at all times.
*Shopping cars, trolley/carts or luggage carriers are not allowed.
* Please do not feed the wildlife.
* Unless authorized by permit, the following items/activities are prohibited.
Amplified and/or loud music
Performances or commercial activities
Use of skateboards, rollerblades or stunt bikes
Use of recreational apparatus (e.g., inflatable bounce structures)