A blip on the Reidar…


1st January 2007

Male. Scottish. Artist.

90% of my shots are taken with a Canon IXUS 400 that I've had for many a year. The other 10% are with my recently bought Canon EOS 350D which I love but can't manage to drag out with me all the time.

A lifetime back when I wa Read more...

A blip on the Reidar…


1st January 2007

Male. Scottish. Artist.

90% of my shots are taken with a Canon IXUS 400 that I've had for many a year. The other 10% are with my recently bought Canon EOS 350D which I love but can't manage to drag out with me all the time.

A lifetime back when I was at college I was very much into Photography and as the decades pass in a whizz of work and Birthdays I really want to get back into the fun of taking a picture. What better way than to Blip!

www.gnreid.co.uk    Illustration Website

10th September 2007

90% of my shots are now taken with Canon Powershot A560 after my IXUS went to the big camera heaven in the sky. Having taken a photograph a day since the start of the year one of my aims is now to make it 365 consecutive Blips. After that I will continue but if I happen to miss a day here or there I won't be beating myself up about it. A few less last minute photographs or QTAPOA's wouldn't hurt anybody would it!

27th October 2010

Well an awful lot has changed since I last wrote in the biography. I now spend 90% of my time working in the same room at home and have found it hard to find photo inspiration for a daily blip being around the same four walls. I still love photography and have continued to snap shots here and there.

I was given an iPhone a few days ago and have been exploring the camera and of course the various Apps, which brought me to the Blipfoto App. I still carry around my Powershot camera and on thought out occasions my 350D.

So I will continue to appear sporadically as and when the mood fits me. Bye for now!

January 2012

It amazes me to think it was back in 2007 when I first joined Blipfoto and posted 365 consecutive days. So much has changed and as the little bio updates say along the way my everyday life has drastically changed. I'm still very much self employed and working from home but now have three kids thrown into the mix. I disappeared for long stints of time in the last few years from blipfoto but my interest in photography hasn't left me and I'm thinking five years on that I may attempt another 365 (or 366 as its a leap year). No promises and I'm sure I'll resort to blipping some awful filler shots but while the fancy takes me...