1. A dash back to my place packed with everything we need for lunch. 'Thick' traffic as the old firm crowds gather but we make it through.
2. We assemble the food and the day and welcome our folk. We have a very lively, very tasty roast lunch.
3. After lunch we paint our eggs - silence falls as we each create our masterpieces.
4. Silence evaporates as Ellis plays keeping us all well and entertained.
5. One of those days - a bit like a bolied egg. Sturdy and strong and a little fragile too.
- Sony DSC-W310