Cat on a cold wooden rail
No hot tin roofs available today!
Well I've repaired and reinforced the deck barriers and rails and got the first roll of split bamboo up. Another couple of rolls and I'll be done.
After that, of course, the deck itself which has quite a few rotting timbers to say nothing of some dodgy timber beneath!
It might have been better to have replaced the whole thing, but I can't imagine what the cost would be - it's about 25m long and varying widths wide. I'll just have to patch it up gradually. Susie isn't too impressed, obviously, even though I've doubled the width of the top rail to accommodate her backside! (She was rather offended, so I've just put an extra on of her front view).