Crecy pie mix
Mr hazelh suggested that I blip his cooking for this evening's dinner. This is an unlidded crecy pie (and here are some that I blipped earlier).
The recipe is as follows:
Onions 12 oz 350g
Carrots 12 oz 350g
Butter 2 oz 50g
Thyme 1 tsp
Flour 2 tbsp
Yeast extract 1 tsp
Salt & pepper
Pastry 15 oz 425g
1. Chop the onion and grate the carrot.
2. Sauté the onion until transparent.
3. Add the carrots and thyme and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in flour and yeast extract.
5. Adjust seasoning.
6. Make into a plate pie and bake for 30 minutes 200c/400f/gas 6
While Mr hazelh has enjoyed a day of cooking, exercising, guitar playing, uploading photos to the cloud, washing, and Star Trek gazing I have been chasing deadlines. Iris and I have a conference paper deadline tomorrow. I hope that we make it. Wish us luck!
Exercise today: sit-ups, weights, and stretches; walk to work (10,754 steps).