Down to the Market.

Chipping Campden's old Market Hall in the rain.
The market hall was built in 1627 by Sir Baptist Hicks, later  Baron Hicks,  of Ilmington and Viscount Campden, for the sale of local produce .
Bought by the National Trust in 1942
It's been a wet old day today!

Sign in or get an account to comment.