With a dull sky and a bit of breeze I wondered if a long exposure might show some movement and give the scene a bit of a lift. For some strange reason my camera seems to have decided to take a jpeg on each card rather than the raw image on one and the jpeg of the other. That meant I got Fuji Velvia film simulation and little control over the colour temperature which isn't ideal with a big stopper on to extend the exposure. Never mind, to my eye it seems to have turned out quite well in spite of what I expected.
I also used an in-camera double exposure so instead of the 26 seconds on the exif data, the exposure was actually 52 seconds.