Portal Saint-Martin

The surviving gate for an original abbey church (Church of Notre Dame), the only surviving part of the abbey that itself was destroyed by fire. The gate was built in about 1540, but was moved to make way for the town hall at the head of the square, Place Hugues Plomb.

Sign in or get an account to comment.