Got home late after choir to find most of our electrics were down. Disaster.
Rang our friend and electrician M. No answer. So drove over, and chatted to his wife K. He was at church, she’d talk to him when he got back.
M came around and found the fault, and sorted us out. Here’s to County Wexford, and to a very bright spark well beyond any official retirement age who has rescued us on a number of occasions.
No need for candles as I type this, and Wi-fi back on so I can sort this blip. Least of the concerns this evening really though
NB First hedgehog of the year this evening, out the front