St Salvator's Chapel
St Andrews was a hive of activity this morning ..... holiday makers, young folk having a visit to the university and of course golfers who just had to play the Old Course despite the awful weather.
The very beautiful St Salvator's Chapel is one of the two collegiate chapels belonging to St Andrews University. It was founded in 1450 and built in the Late Gothic architectural style. Throughout the years there have been a number of refurbishments but there are still only seats for 320 people.