The end of my week off is going to be wet ... wet ... wet :-( Still it gives me a chance to start to sort out my photo catalogue by discarding poor, blurry and duplicate images (which may also free up some space on my short-of-space hard-drives!), and editing some of the images taken earlier this week.
I managed a shot of some dried seedheads, as a very loose nod to BikerBear's Flower Friday challenge. This also gave me a chance to brush up on some Photoshop skills by replacing the ugly plastic tube the stems were in with a patch of stems from another shot, which I didn't use as I didn't like the composition. I'm quite pleased with the result, though I expect most people will be able to see the join!