Some time ago Jerra donated some Ramsons in a pot. Courtesy of a combination of disappearing over winter plus neglect they snuffed it.
Some time later I found a lonely one hiding here. I duly rescued, and potted it, whereupon it became two. This year I found another few in a different pot containing another weed - Buddleja; so I've decided to make a bed of them, having been inspired by a local Chef hunting Ramsons for his own use and me seeing mention elsewhere of wild Garlic Soup.
As a bi-product I also harvested a bit of vitamin D.
The other "thing" is a rogue, unharvested, Elephant garlic escapee from last year's crop.