The Italian Gardens
This is the more formal area of the gardens at Trentham. The building on the left is St Marys and All Saints Church. The building on the right is part of what remains of Trentham Hall. Most of it was demolished in 1912.
The dome in the centre was part of a sculpture of blue ceramic butterflies which were sold to raise money for a local charity.