I've stripped all the leaves off my remaining tomato plants so that sun and air can get to the tomatoes still clinging on. (I'm very lucky it's so sunny at the moment.) Every morning and every evening I remove the tomatoes that have developed signs of blight in the previous 12 hours and I leave the rest on their diseased stems and trusses to ripen. I realise now that I shouldn't have been so ruthless in pulling out half my plants. These ones are fighting back hard and some are even producing flowers.
Some of the many tomatoes I pulled off the removed plants are turning red indoors but they do not taste as good as those turning red on the plants. And some indoors are succumbing to blight.
Hard to believe that this is what they looked like less than three weeks ago.