I continued the "safe the plants"- project.
After painting we finally assembled the shelf for the firewood, the trellis and the raised bed. We filled the raised bed and planted the plants in it, which would need a new place after the building of the new terrace.
I felt very sorry, that we disturbed several newts, but they were transportnet in another part of garden wilderness - not without getting blipped.
Thank you J. for looking after the little guy until I got my camera.
J. isn't a fan of a too close meeting with tiny creatures, but he even allowed the newt to climb on his arm :-)
When I took him over, I noticed that he was a rather fast guy ( the newt that is ;-)). I like the close up in the extra, too :-D

Sign in or get an account to comment.