20 hours in London
What can you do in 20 hours in London (including sleep)?
1. Party with the best in Kensington.
2. Enjoy a wonderful night's sleep in a lovely room at the top of a landmark hotel.
3. Breakfast à la française in a little café on the Gloucester Road.
4. Check out a couple of exhibition rooms at the V&A.
5. Scoot around the Propaganda exhibition at the British Library - before catching the train back home to Edinburgh again.
I had been so looking forward to this trip to London and it didn't disappoint. When can we do it again ReliantRobin?
Exercise today - lots of trotting around London.