This One's For You, Mitch
I hope the next time I move I get a real easy phone number. Something like 222-2222. I would say sweet. People would say "Mitch, how do I get a hold of you?" I would say, "Just press 2 for a while! And when I answer, you will know that you have pressed 2 enough."
Museum with Ali this morning and her three boys. Love that little family. I'll be posting photos of the kiddos to flickr.
5 things that made me happy today:
1) Hanging out with Alison.
2) Sushi takeout for dinner (even though I never want to go to that place again; it's not that great.)
3) Jamba Juice - I'm gonna gain so many empty calories sucking on these smoothies.... that's not going to make me happy in the long run, but it's so worth it right now.
4) Will, Luke, and Hudson. They are adorable. I am looking forward to photographing them in their natural habitat.
5) Today is Wednesday which means tomorrow is Thursday which means it's really more like Friday.. it makes sense. Go with it.
6) Oh! It's Shark Week. My DVR is full. And I'm still sick, so I'm hunkered down to watch.
Flickr of the kiddos:
Ali & Luke