#PositiveAdvent Day 17 - Magic of Panto
A busy day, lots of phone calls, lots of planning, a panto and catching up with great friends.
Panto no.3 was Cinderella at the New Theatre, Cardiff, and it was brilliant! A great work out for the chuckle muscles.
So on Day 17 of Positive Advent, today I am thankful for:
1. A good night's sleep
2. Cold butter on warm toast, a match made in heaven
3. Catch up with colleagues to plan for the New Year
4. A decent proposal for assistance after yesterday's meeting
5. Meetings with colleagues arranged for the New Year, it'll be good to catch up
6. A quiet M4 on the way to Cardiff
7. For the friendship of a former colleague, it was good to see Mr Codd
8. For the love of dogs, his Staffordshire Bull Terrier Kim was so loving
9. For the laughter when Kim decided to stretch to the kitchen work-top and lick a mince pie that was a little bit too close to the edge
10. For the great friendship of Helen, we always put the world to rights when we meet up over a cuppa, and also had many laughs at the panto
11. For the Shirley Bassey off between Mike Doyle and Ceri Dupree as the Ugly Sisters, hilarious
12. For a lovely walk from the car park into the city centre. I deliberately parked out of the centre to avoid the chaos.
13. For chats over cups of tea
14. For cold weather over miserable rain
15. For the opportunity to plan adventures in 2020
16. A Christmas message from a friend who now lives and works in Portugal. Maybe there's a trip there in the offering?
17. A delicious sea bass tea