Found these two house sparrows taking advantage of the backyard puddles after the fair amount of rain we got today.
The number of cases locally and nationally just keeps rising. Everything non-essential in our state is shut down. In spite of the positive spin that the executive branch keeps putting on this, my husband and I are medical people and we know that we are in for a very difficult, long haul. I hope everyone is understanding the gravity of this situation in spite of the propaganda.
We see what is happening in the hospitals and realize that if we get this, we may not survive it, so we have just decided we aren't going to get it. If we can't get it delivered, we will do without. We are not going anywhere except to enjoy the outdoors and nature. We will wait for the vaccine.