Smile! it’s Monday
Here’s some light relief for the start of the week- a Glasgow friend sent us this:
1. 2019: Stay away from negative people.
2020: Stay away from positive people.
2. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
3. This virus has done what no woman had been able to do, cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men at home!!!
4. Do not call the police on suspicious people in your neighbourhood! Those are your neighbours without makeup, dyed hair, and hair extensions!
5. Day 33 at home and the dog is looking at me like, "See? This is why I chew the furniture!"
6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???
7. I never thought the comment "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6-ft pole" would become a national policy, but here we are.
8. Me: Alexa what's the weather this weekend? Alexa: It doesn't matter - you're not going anywhere.
9. I swear my fridge just said "what the heck do you want now?"
10. When this is over, what meeting do I attend first, Weight Watchers or AA?
11. Quarantine has turned us into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told "no" if we get too close to strangers. And we get really excited about car rides.