Terracotta, Limnerslease

A terracotta panel, signed Langevin '82, outside Limnerslease, the home of the artists George and Mary Watts from 1891 until George's death in 1904 and Mary's in 1938.

The  house is now partly open to the public as part of the Watts Gallery and Artists' Village at Compton, near Guildford in Surrey.

Sign in or get an account to comment.