#PositiveAdvent Day 12 - Christmas Poll
A busy day with conference calls and meetings. A pity somebody decided to hijack one meeting.
General Election today, I've reluctantly cast my vote, it will mean nothing. The polling station was reporting a high turnout.
On Positive Advent Day 12 I'm thankful for:
1. A good night's sleep
2. A heart warming story of Terence on BBC Breakfast
3. A car crash of a conference call which made me laugh when people didn't realise that their lines were not on mute. We heard someone sort their love life out, slag off a supplier and a discussion over how Liverpool are going to do over Christmas in the footie.
4. My sim card in my laptop now works, I am now truly mobile.
5. Hearing about a friend who has just got engaged
6. Receiving Christmas cards from some great friends
7. For staying calm in a frustrating situation
8. For finally hearing some Christmas tunes as background music in a well known chain of coffee shops
9. For some glorious Christmas classical music on the radio
10. For mum cwtches
11. A yummy tea of chicken kiev
12. A night of reading ahead