#PositiveAdvent Day 14 - All a Blur
Well the life of J3K is never dull.
On Thursday I had quite a lot of flashes in my eye, which seemed to result in large floaters in my eye line. It didn't seem to change much yesterday or this morning, so I went to the opticians. They checked me out, and couldn't find any tear in my retina, but it might be out of sight. So she checked with the hospital, and I've got an appointment to see them tomorrow. Fingers Crossed for a good result.
They put eye drops in, so my eyes are dilated at the moment, as you can see. Everything is a blur at the moment. I haven't tried to read yet.
So on day 14 of Positive Advent today I'm thankful for:
1. A nice lie in
2. Caring customer service at the opticians
3. For arranging an emergency appointment for me
4. For the dedication and care of the optician
5. For the NHS
6. For arranging an emergency appointment at the hospital
7. For a fish and chippie tea, to compensate for a rough day
8. Receiving Christmas cards from great friends
9. For the support of wonderful friends today
10. For free car parking in Neath town centre for Christmas
11. For it starting to look a lot more Christmassy in my house
12. For being able to spell properly (I hope) when my eyesight is all a blur. Lol!
13. For a Liverpool and Neath win today, hopefully Cardiff Devils can it make it 3 later tonight
14. For loads of people to vote Anton de Beke to win Strictly tonight. God knows he deserves it!