Blow the Cobwebs Away
Glorious weather today, for a change. Lol!
It was time to put on my boots and stretch my legs, get my heart pumping and burn off those excess calories. It was a nice walk, nothing to stretching today but hopefully we can start building up again.
A delicious dinner, chicken parcel, I think I've had enough of proper Sunday type dinners, so it was a nice change.
Then nipped down to Swansea, traffic was pain free and I was in and out in no time. As I'm hoping to start my writing again, I decided to best some of the best children's books to be inspired and learn from the best. Twitter has also given me plenty of other authors to have a look at as well.
Today I am thankful for:
1. Glorious weather
2. Glad to get outside with my walking boots
3. Random chats with old gents and their dogs
4. A delicious lunch of chicken parcel
5. Pain free trip into and out of Swansea
6. Twitter help with other children's book recommendations